About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Prayers For Our Troops

Yesterday at Fort Hood 12 people were killed and 31 injured in a horrific shooting. All the information is not yet known, but the shooter is alive and in custody. There will be a time when we can ask questions of who is responsible, how could this happen, and why did this happen. But for now we need to pray for those troops and others who have lost their lives, families of the fallen, and those that are still fighting to save their lives. At this time I would like to send a pray to all those involved and I hope you will join me in this prayer.

Our Heavenly Father. Please watch over those that are still fighting for their lives. Give them your comfort and your healing hand. Be with those that are in charge of their care. Guide their hands and their hearts. Be with the families of the fallen. Hold them in your embrace, shower them with your love, and comfort them in their sorrow. As our country deals with this horrific event, give it peace and help it to turn to you. Lead our country to seek your guidance today and in the future. Send your blessings on those at Fort Hood, those associated with Fort Hood, and the entire United States of America. We pray this in your Son's wonderful name, Jesus Christ. Amen.