About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Spanish Walmart

Wal-Mart is opening some Spanish speaking stores in states like Texas and California. Some people don’t like this and think it’s wrong that Wal-Mart is opening a Spanish store. What they are not seeing is how this will actually be a good thing for those that speak English. The fact of the matter is that if you have to shop or work in a store where the customers or employees don’t speak the same language it can be really frustrating. By Wal-Mart opening these Spanish stores they will be able to take better care of those that speak English and those that speak Spanish.

This issue with a Spanish speaking Wal-Mart should not be confused with the overall illegal immigration problem. It is up to the government to find a solution to the problem. What businesses can do is make life better for everyone by meeting the needs of their customers. If the government could do half as well as businesses do in meeting the needs of the people, then we would have a lot less problems. Don’t blame Wal-Mart for trying to make a profit and work around the problems the government has created.