About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

No 3rd Party

There are some in the Conservative movement that think we need to leave the Republican party and move to a 3rd party. The question is what 3rd party? The Libertarian party is pro-choice, against the War on Terror, and for legalized drugs. The Reformed party started by Ross Perot has fallen by the roadside. No one really knows what the party stand for and it was because of Ross Perot and the Reformed party that Bill Clinton became President.  And the TEA Party really has no formal organization and lost its focus on what its name even means.  I guess conservatives could go “old school” and bring back the party of our first president George Washington, the Wigs. But really who will vote for party call Wig.

The fact is our country is a two party system. And why should Conservatives give the Republican party over to the RINOs and the CINOs. Conservatives have the most votes in the Republican party and we are the true leaders of change. In 1994 the conservative movement was responsible for the Republican wins in taking charge of Congress. The Republican party was its strongest during the Reagan years and the Conservative Revolution of the 90’s. It can be this way again if we stand up as a movement and take back our party.  But we must do it by electing people that can win both a primary and a general election.   We also must find issues that we can agree on and issues where we can be flexible.  Reagan was successful because he saw the big picture and made concessions where he had to in order to get the things most important. Conservatives need to get smart and remember we can fix our country if we can win our country.