About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Sunshine Cleaning

The story revolves around a woman who is trying to straighten her life out. A sister who is looking for her place in the world. A father who wants to give his grandson the world, but always comes up short. And a young boy in the middle. I had expected to see a movie that was heavy on comedy, but instead it was more of a drama. Even thought it was not as funny as I was expecting, the drama was still very captivating.

The movie was rated “R” and really could have been “PG-13” if it would have dropped a few “F” words and cut out a sex scene that really had no point.

I give this movie a B.