About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Where is Global Warming?

I'm cold! On July 1, 2009 it was cold. The low in Columbus, Indiana was be about 55 and the high about 70.  The winter of 2014 broke records for how cold weather.  July 2014, was the coldest month on record in Indiana.

Where is the Global Warming? The fact of the matter is that over the last 10 years while CO2 (which is supposed to be a greenhouse gas that causes global warming) has increased, overall global temperatures have either stayed the same or decreased. Global Warming is a lie to control people and industry. If Global Warming is really happening why is it so cold?