About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Cabrini

This is a powerful movie that is raw and emotional.   This is a great movie that actually shows what a strong woman can do.  If you aren't religious you will still enjoy the movie, because at no time does to try to preach about Christianity.  If you are a Christian you will and notice moments that are profoundly Biblical. Overall it tells a powerful story of determination, love for your fellow man, and how one person can accomplish great things.  The story is well done.  The actress was amazing.  Just a really great movie.  And stay through the credits for a special original song sung by Andre Bocelli.