About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Things God Hates


1.  Violent People
 

Pr 3:31 Do not envy a violent man or choose any of his ways,

Pr 3:32 for the LORD detests a perverse man t  but takes the upright into his confidence.
 

Violent people cause pain to themselves and the people around them.  A violent person can be very destructive in the church and can’t be allowed to hurt others; physically or emotionally.
 

2.  Those who are untruthful.
 

Pr 12:22 The LORD detests lying lips, h  but he delights i  in men who are truthful.
 

One of the Ten Commandments is “thou shalt not lie.”  Those that lie and deceive are not tolerated by God.  Just think about what happened to Anisus and Saafiria.
 

3.  The sacrifice of the wicked.
 

Pr 15:8 The LORD detests the sacrifice f  of the wicked, g  but the prayer of the upright pleases him.
 

Those that make sacrifices to false gods anger the One True God.  God will not accept the worship of false gods.


4.  The way of the wicked.


Pr 15:9 The LORD detests the way of the wicked i  but he loves those who pursue righteousness.


Those that love evil over God make God angry.  We are to love God and obey Him, not love ourselves and our sinful desires.


5.  The thoughts of the wicked.


Pr 15:26 The LORD detests the thoughts g  of the wicked, h  but those of the pure i  are pleasing to him.


It is not just what we do, but what we think that matters to God.  God wants us to have pure and righteous thoughts.


6.  Those who are proud.


Pr 16:5 The LORD detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished.


“Pride comes before fall.”  The proud person thinks they are greater than God.  We can take pride in what we do, but we should not be proud in ourselves.  This kind of pride says I know better than God.


7.  Those who judge unjustly.
 

Pr 17:15 Acquitting the guilty and condemning the innocent h  — the LORD detests them both.


Those who judge others must do it with care.  Those that have power over others and use it to hurt the innocent will be judge in the same way.


8.  Haughtiness, lying, murdering, scheming, eagerness to do evil, a false witness, stirring up dissension.


Pr 6:16 There are six things the LORD hates, b  seven that are detestable to him:

Pr 6:17 haughty eyes, c  a lying tongue, d  hands that shed innocent blood, e  

Pr 6:18 a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, f  

Pr 6:19 a false witness g  who pours out lies h  and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.


Overall God hates sin.  This is way when Christ took on the sin of the world, God could not look at him anymore.  Christ had to destroy all these things that God hates, so we could be in Him.