About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

A Real American Hero. I loved G.I. Joe when I was a kid. Everyday after school I had to watch G.I. Joe at 4pm on channel 4. I’ve been looking forward to a live-action G.I. Joe movie for years and this movie doesn’t disappoint. While the plot and acting is not the best, for a movie based on toys and a cartoon it was pretty good. The action was awesome and non-stop. From the beginning to the end the movie kept you on the edge. G.I. Joes toys have a lot of characters, but the movie did a good job of putting focus on just a few, so you don’t get lost. The movie also did a good job with different plot twists and turns to keep things interesting. Overall I highly recommend this movie if you enjoy fun action with out sex and dirty language.

I give this movie an A-.