About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Free Guy

So to start I'm not a big Ryan Reynolds fan.  I feel he is the same person in every movie.  But here it works really well for him.  The movie is cute with a lot of funny moments.   It was a lot like The Lego Movie, but much more funny.  The movie also has some good action and a couple great Easter eggs at the end that really make you laugh and cheer.  I do feel the movie misses why if  what we just watched was real it would change the world.   Overall this was a much better movie than I expected and really enjoyed it.