About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

The Tomorrow War

First I expected to hate this movie and instead enjoyed it..  There are a lot of issues with this movie including how they are fighting the war against the aliens.   The filmmakers have no idea how guns work or the kind of gun they should have been using.  But put some of the silliness away and the fact it is a little too drawn out.  The movie is actually very entertaining and you really come to care about the characters.  The action is cool, there is a lot of suspense, and some funny moments.  Pratt does a good job.  The movie felt a lot like a combination of a few movies like Independence Day, Battle: Los Angeles, Starship Troopers, and Edge of Tomorrow (Live, Die, Repeat).  Overall a flawed movie that is still a good summer popcorn film.