About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

How to Watch Black Butler

The storyline chronologically that you should follow:

1) Black Butler (season 1 episodes 1-15)

2) Book of Circus

3) Book of Murder (parts 1&2)

4) Book of the Atlantic

5) Black Butler:  Ciel in Wonderland part 1&2

6) Black Butler:  Welcome to Phantomhives

7) The Threads of the Spider

8) The Story of Will the Reaper

9) Public School Arch

10) Black Butler (season 1 episodes16-24)

11) Making of Black Butler II

12) Black Butler II (season 2)

The reason why Black Butler season 1 is split in half is because there are extra stroies told in different episodes outside of that season as somewhat standalones. This includes Book of Circus, Book of Murder, and Book of the Atlantic.  These are all based in the original manga.  The back half of Black Butler season 1 and all of Black Butler season 2 are original and not based off of the manga which means its not canon.