About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Air McNair

I’m a big football fan and Steve "Air" McNair is one of those players that even if you rooted against him you still respected him. He was a great competitor and team leader. McNair was an “iron man.” He would take a hit and keep coming back. I always hated to see Tennessee and McNair come play the Indianapolis Colts, because I knew they would be in for a hard day. McNair remimded me of an old school QB that was just tough as nails.  He was a guy I would have liked to seen a Super Bowl.  What ever you think of the man you still have to respect his talent and courage in the pocket.  His untimely dead was tragic, but his life in football was amazing.