About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Zach Snyder's Justice League

This is a completely new movie and it was 10 times better than the original.  This movie is right up there with some of the best MCU movies.   The character development for Cyborg and The Flash is really well done.  The action is amazing and the story is so much better.  You really understand better what is happening and why things take place.  Things happen that you never expect and at one point I was literally on the edge of my seat.  This could be a new day for the DCEU.  This is what happens when a complete story is told and the studio allows a director to accomplish his vision.  I highly recommend you get HBO Max just to see this movie.