About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Mortal Kombat

This movie is boring, acting is sub-par, the martial arts weak, and the special effects terrible.  The story was a complete mess and the best character was a side character bad guy.  It is another great example of a studio trying too hard to build a franchise, than just making a good movie.  Fact is the Mortal Kombat movie from 1995 was much better.  And there wasn't even an actual Mortal Kombat tournament.   Really!!!