About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Things Trump Did before Coronavirus

Here are just a few accomplishments Trunp has done all before the Coronavirus. 

Human trafficking

In January 2020, Trump described his administration as “100 percent committed to eradicating human trafficking from the Earth”. He then signed an executive order which promotes housing opportunities for survivors and prioritizes the removal of child sexual abuse material from the internet. He also created a new White House position dedicated to the issue.

Criminal justice reform

Although not a typical republican priority, Trump has made notable strides in prison reform. He signed the First Step Act in 2018, which allows for employees to store their firearms securely at federal prisons, restricts the use of restraints on pregnant women, expands compassionate release for terminally ill patients, places prisoners closer to family in certain cases, mandates de-escalation training, and improves feminine hygiene in prison.

He made animal cruelty a felony

Trump signed a bill that finally made acts of animal cruelty a federal felony. Need I say more? Can’t we all agree on this one?

Huge Strides Against HIV

Trump has been particularly fierce against the spread of HIV. He has secured an absolutely historic donation of free HIV medication for over 200,000 people. Furthermore, he’s invested $716 million into fighting the virus. His progress will objectively save the lives of thousands of LGBT people.