About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 77

I cry out to you God. Oh, God listen to me! When I am in deep trouble, I search for you Lord. I prayed, with hands lifted toward heaven. I think of you God, and I'm, overwhelmed by you. I can't sleep. I am too distressed even to pray! I think of when my nights were filled with joyful songs. I search my soul and ponder the difference now. Lord have you rejected me? Be kind to me. Do not keep your unfailing love from me. Keep your promises and be gracious. Do not slam the door on your compassion? Lord, Most High don't turn your hand against me. I recall all you have done, O Lord; I remember your wonderful deeds.  I cannot stop thinking about your mighty works. O God, your ways are holy. There is no god above you.  You are the God of great wonders! You demonstrate your awesome power among the nations. By your strong arm, you redeemed me. You led me along the road like a flock of sheep, as my shepherd.  Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 77:1‭-‬20 NLT.