About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 76

God you are honored; your name is great. You are glorious and more majestic than the everlasting mountains. No wonder you are greatly feared!  You stand to judge me when I sin, O God, and you rescue me. I make vows to you Lord and keep them. I will bring tribute to you Awesome One. For you break my pride and I fear you.  Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 76:1‭, ‬4‭-‬4‭, ‬7‭, ‬9‭-‬9‭, ‬11‭-‬12 NLT.