About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 72

Give your love of justice to me, O God. Help me to judge people in the right way.  Help me to defend the poor and the needy. I will fear you as long as the sun shines. Yes, forever! May I flourish during your reign. May I have abundant prosperity. Rescue me when I cry to you. Feel pity for me and rescue me. Redeem me from oppression and violence. I will praise you Lord God, who alone does such wonderful things. I praise your glorious name forever! Let the whole earth be filled with your glory. Amen!

My prayer based on Psalms 72:1‭-‬5‭, ‬7‭, ‬12‭-‬14‭, ‬18‭-‬19 NLT.