About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 71

O Lord, I have come to you for protection. Save me and rescue me, for all you do is right. Listen to me and set me free. Be my rock where I can always hide. Save me, for you are my rock and my fortress. My God, rescue me. O Lord, you alone are my hope. I’ve trusted you, O Lord. You have been with me from birth; you have cared for me. I will praise you! I want my life to be an example to many, because you have been my strength and protection. That is why I can never stop praising you; I will declare your glory all day long. Don’t abandon me in my old age, when my strength is failing. O God, don’t stay away. My God, please hurry to help me. I will keep on hoping for your help; I will praise you more and more. I will tell everyone about your righteousness. I will proclaim your saving power. I will praise your mighty deeds, O Sovereign Lord. I will tell everyone that you alone are just. O God, you have taught me to constantly tell others about the wonderful things you do. So do not abandon me, O God. Let me proclaim your power to this generation, your mighty miracles to all I meet. Your righteousness, O God, reaches to the highest heavens. You have done such wonderful things. Who can compare with you, O God? You allow me to suffer many hardship, but you also restored me to life again. You restore me to even greater honor and comfort. I will praise you with music, because you are faithful, O my God. I will sing praises to you, O Holy One. I will shout for joy and sing your praises. I will tell about your righteous deeds.  Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 71:1‭-‬9‭, ‬12‭, ‬14‭-‬24 NLT.