About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

MS-13 are Animals

You want to know how bias the media is against Trump look no further than the current story that Trump called all illegal immigrants "animals."  This is simply false and a misrepresentation of what he said.  He was specifically referring to MS-13 gang members that were trying to cross the border.  These gangs are animals and we don't want them in our country.  The media is just trying to make Trump look racist and at the same time giving cover to criminal gang members.   This is not wrong.  Don't be fooled by their lies.