About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 69

Save me, O God, for my troubles are too great. Deeper and deeper I sink into despair; I can’t find any hope. I am in deep trouble and it overwhelms me. I am exhausted from crying for help. My eyes are swollen with weeping, waiting for you my God to help me. O God, you know how foolish I am; my sins cannot be hidden from you. I endure insults for your sake; humiliation is written all over my face. My passion for your house has consumed me. I am the favorite topic of gossip. I keep praying to you Lord, hoping you will hear me. In your unfailing love, O God, answer my prayers with your salvation. Rescue me Lord! Save me from those who hate me. Don’t let my stress overwhelm me, or my troubles swallow me, or the fear of failure devour me. Answer my prayers, O Lord, for your unfailing love is wonderful. Take care of me, for your mercy is so plentiful. Don’t hide from me; answer me, for I am in deep trouble! Come and redeem me; free me from my sins. You know of my shame, scorn, and disgrace. You see all my sins. My heart is broken and I am in despair. Show me pity and comfort me. I am suffering and in pain. Rescue me, O God, by your saving power. I praise your name God, with singing, and I will honor you with thanksgiving. Keep me humble, so I will see your work and be glad. Let me be encouraged for seeking you. For you hear my cries. I will obey you, so that I will know your love and will live in safety with you.  Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 69:1‭-‬3‭, ‬5‭, ‬7‭-‬7‭, ‬9‭, ‬12‭-‬20‭, ‬29‭-‬30‭, ‬32‭-‬33‭, ‬36 NLT.