About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Thor: Ragnarck

I've enjoyed the other Thor movies, but this is by far the best and is a top 10 Marvel movie.  You can see the influence of the Guardian of the Galaxy movies and it does a good job of not taking itself too seriously.   The action is good and the comedy is also very good.  Unfortunately the final showdown to me was a little letdown, but overall still very good.  This movie by far did the best job of getting the best out of Chris Hemsworth and Tom Huddleston.  And I loved how they really developed The Hulk.  If this movie is the future of Marvel, then Marvel will continue to do well.