About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Columbus

It was very strange to watch a movie that takes place in my hometown.  To see the places you recognize on the big screen is very cool.  The visuals and sounds of the movie a very impressive and are the stars of the film.  The director's focus was on the architecture of Columbus and just the simple sounds that surrounds these places.  The story is mediocre and the acting is subpar, except for John Cho.  Cho was very good and you see why he is a major actor in movies like Star Trek.  What I didn't like was the senseless use of the F-word and the actors smoking.  It just didn't fit. There are also a few funny parts that only residence of Columbus will understand.  One mistake was when are stars pick up a 6-pack of cold beer at a gas station.  But in Indiana you can't buy cold beer at a gas station.  Overall the movie is beautifully shot and done from the perspective of the cities structures.