About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Pound of Flesh

This is a movie that the story is much better than you expect.   It also asks the deep question if you are will to die to save someone you love are you also willing to lose your soul to save that person?  The acting isn't great, but JCVD is very good.   Some of the camera work is poor, but the story has a bunch of twists and turns.  Everything is connected and leads to one tough decision after another.   I really liked the movie.