About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Equals

This movie reminded me of the book by Ayn Rand, "Anthem."  A world were emotion is not allowed and were equality is more important than diversity and individuality.  But the movie is more about a love story and about friendship.  The movie asks the question what is true friendship, what you say or what you do?  Friendship is about putting your friend before yourself.   It also asks us if love is an emotion or is it an act?  Is love how you feel or is it really about how you treat someone else?  It is a really interesting movie and beautiful.