About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman is basically Captain America: The First Avenger and that is a good thing.  The movie tells us the story of how Wonder Woman came to be part of our world.  This movie gets the simple truth that superhero movies don't need to be complicated.  The story can be just about good vs. evil and how love can win.  And that wars are won by heroes who are willing to make sacrifices to for love of country, mankind, friends, and those we love.  Overall compared to Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman this is by far the best DC movie so far.  If DC is able to make movies like this they will give Marvel a run for their money.