About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Christ's Church


John 13:34-35; “A new command I give you: Love one another.  As I have loved you, so you must love one another.  By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

Christ intended love to be the guiding principle of the church.

Matthew 13:33; He told them still another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into a large amount of flour until it worked all through the dough.”

Christ’s church is to be an everlasting community of believers that grows for the glory of God.

Matthew 28:18-20; Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Christ’s church has been commissioned to make disciples of all-the world.

Matthew 21:13; “It is written,” he said to them, “ ‘My house will be called a house of prayer.

Christ’s church will be active in prayer.

John 14:26; But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

Christ’s church will seek the Holy Spirit for guidance and wisdom.

Matthew 18:20; For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.”

Christ’s church is to be a place of fellowship in Christ.

John 15:5; “I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Christ’s church will submit to His direction and His church will bear much fruit.