About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

You Might Be A Christian If...

-You think Welch’s grape juice is only used for communion.
-You say “God Bless You,” after someone sneezes and you actually mean it.
-You are on your knees so much that you have holes in your jeans.
-Your Sunday schedule consists of church, lunch, football, church, dinner, football.
-One of your favorite movies stars Kirk Cameron.
-You think living with the Duggers might be fun.
-When asked what your favorite books are you say “Psalms, Proverbs, and Acts.
-The only luck you believe in is potluck.
-Having dinner with friends is called fellowship.
-Unlike your non-Christian friends, dying doesn’t seem that bad.
-You understand that the Evolutionary Theory is just that…a theory.
-You spell it Christmas and not X-mas.
-You think Easter is more than just eggs and bunnies.
-Your financial guru is Dave Ramsey.
-Your fashion style is modest is hottest.
-When you see a John 3:16 sign at a sporting event you actually know what it means.
-Your sons are named Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
-Your Bible is used for more than just a coffee table decoration.
-You say blessed instead of lucky.
-You believe saving yourself means for marriage and not prom.
-Being an elder or spiritually mature has nothing to do with age.
-You own more than 4 Bibles and they’ve all been used.
-You love Chick-Fil-A and you know the reason why they are closed Sundays.
-You have brothers and sisters that you are not related to by blood or marriage.
-You can relate to most of the things on the blog “Stuff Christians Like.”
-You think any of this is funny.

If you have your own “You might be a Christian if…” ideas let me know. Make a comment on my blog, Facebook, or email me. I’d love to add your suggestions to my list.