About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

The Plege to the Bible


“I Pledge Allegiance to the Bible, God’s Holy Word, a lamp unto my feet, a light unto my path, its words will I hide in my heart, so that I might not sin against God.”

I: An individual.

Pledge: Give my all. To Surrender all.

Allegiance: My love.

To the Bible: The written word of God. The way in which God has explained His plan to us. For no prophecy recorded in Scripture was ever thought up by the prophet himself. It was the Holy Spirit within these godly men who gave them true messages from God. (2 Peter 1:20-21; TLB)

God’s Holy Word: Breathed by God, fulfilled by Jesus Christ, and made Holy by His Spirit. All Scripture is God-breathed. (2 Timothy 3:16; MLB)

A lamp unto my feet, a light unto my path: You show me the way and will not let me fall. Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light for my path. (Psalms 119:105; The Book)

Its Words: The Bible

Will I hide in my heart: To keep close to me as to know it when I need it. Your commands make me wiser than my enemies, for your commands are my constant guide. (Psalms 119:96; The Book)

So that I might not sin: The Bible help you stay away from sin. I have refused to walk on any path of evil, that I may remain obedient to your word. (Psalms 119:101; The Book)

Against: To be the opposite of.

God: I Am, the Holy One, the Alpha and Omega, the Creator. “The Sovereign God,” was the reply. “Just say, I Am has sent me!” (Exodus 3:14; TLB)