About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Democrats Hate Liberty

Democrats in Washington hate liberty, because it takes power away from them. They think they are smarter than the American people. They don't want to let you make your own decisions about your own life. They want your liberty and they are going to take it. This is why Democrats in Washington want to control healthcare, run schools from Washington, force businesses to pay for abortions, increase taxes, and keep the poor in poverty from cradle to grave.  The less liberty we have the more power Washington will have over our lives.