About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Return Calls

One way you can lose a sale is just by not returning a call. When a customer calls and has to leave a message, they expect a return call usually within 24 hours. Even when you don’t have all the answers to the customers questions they still want to know that you got the message and you are working on the answer. When you don’t return a customer’s call, they figure that you really don’t want their business. If a customer leaves a second message and you don’t responded within 24 hours, you will likely not get a third chance. If on the off hand the customer does leave a 3rd message and you still don’t return the call you’ve now created a hostel customer. This customer will likely not do business with you and will tell their family and friends to not do business with you. They may even complain to your company and that could be only the beginning of your trouble. This principle also applies to emails. Since it is very easy to send a email response, to ignore a customer email is very damaging. Ask yourself how you would like to be treated in this way. Would you want to do business with someone who didn’t want to do business with you?