About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

I Believe...

I Believe in the Sanctity of Life.  I am Pro-Life and believe that every life has value and should have a chance at life.

I Believe in traditional marriage, because marriage is defined by God and not the government.  And I believe that government has no business in licensing or defining marriage or making any policy or law based on marriage.  But everyone should be treated equal under the law.  As long as government is licensing, determining taxation, and policy on marriage, gay marriage should be recognized and legal. 

I Believe in winning the War on Terror.  We can't let fear rule us or the world.  America must never let those against freedom have the power to rule.

I Believe in protecting our boarders.  America was built on legal immigration, but to continue to allow people to come into our country illegally is wrong.  We must close our boarder to illegal immigrants and build a wall.

I Believe is a small and limited government.  A large government only limits our freedom.  America was established to be a nation where people have liberty to live their lives without government control.

I Believe in lower taxes for everyone and a simple tax code.  The more government takes the more power it has and the more it wastes.  The more money we allow people to keep, the more they can do with it, and the better it is for everyone.

I Believe in market based healthcare reform.  The more the government takes control of healthcare the more expensive it will be and the less coverage we will get out of it.  We must trust the free market to fix healthcare.

I Believe in energy that takes advantage of all our technological and natural resources. America is blessed with so many natural resources and we must use all our resources to the benefit of our nation and the world.  This includes oil, natural gas through franking, nuclear power, wind, solar, and all other forms.  America should always be 100% energy independent. 

I Believe in a strong dollar, which comes from fiscal responsibility.  The government should only spend what it takes in and not continue in spending more than it has for things we can't afford.  

I Believe in Freedom and Liberty.  Freedom and Liberty doesn't come without risk.  But I'd rather risk everything and be free, than to risk nothing and be a slave.  

What do you believe?