About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Protest is Bad?

Barack Obama spent many years as a Community Organizer. As a Community Organizer he would get people together to pressure, persuade, and protest companies, organizations, and the government to make changes that they supported.  Hillary Clinton was a long time activist in the 60's and 70's. But liberals don't like people organizing to protest the government against Cap and Trade, Healthcare, and government spending. 

Liberals and Democrats supported those who protested against President Bush on the War on Terror. They are proud of those who protested violently in the 60’s and 70’s. They never speak against those that protest at the G8 summits. They supported the Occupy Movement.  Liberals actually love protests as long as it is something they believe in protesting. Hillary Clinton even said that it is American to debate and disagree with any Administration. Of course then she was speaking out against the Bush Administration.

The fact is Liberals and Democrats don’t like it when the people are protesting and organizing against them. They feel that no one should disagree with them and if you do you should just shut-up. We all have a right to say what we believe and stand for what we feel is right. The government has no right to say that anyone should just be quite.