About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Taken

Taken is an action pack, heart pounding, kick-butt movie. The story revolves around a man who spent most of his daughter’s life as a spy (preventer) for the government. He was gone most of her life and now that she is about to turn 18 and his wife has remarried he gives up his career and moves closer to his daughter. You can see he is a good man and loves his daughter very much. He just wants to be with her.

His daughter then goes on a trip with a friend to Paris. While she is on her phone with her father men break into their apartment and abduct the friend, before coming for the daughter. This is where we get this speech that the whole movie hinges on. To quote the last few lines; Father, “I will find you and I will kill you.” Kidnapper response, “Good Luck.”

Now the action starts and never stops. The father goes to Paris and basically kills anyone and everyone who gets in his way of finding his daughter. If you enjoy action and violence, then this is your movie.

Because it is PG-13, it is not too graphic in the violence and there is no sex. The language is not too bad either. I would recommend this movie if you like action.

I give this movie a B+.