About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Favorite Movie Franchises

This is my list for favorite franchises.  A franchise has to have at least 3 movies. 

1.  Rocky
2.  Rambo
3.  Die Hard
4.  The Lord of the Rings
5.  Creed
6.  Mission Impossible 
7.  The Dark Knight 
8.  Indiana Jones
9.  John Wick
10.  The Expendables 
11.  The Hunger Games
12.  Guardians of the Galaxy 
13.  Captian America 
14.  Avengers 
15.  Star Wars
16.  Back to the Future 
17.  The Chronicles of Narnia
18.  Austin Powers
19.  Spider-Man (Rami)
20.  Blade 
21.  The Bourne Identity 
22.  The Karate Kid
23.  Star Trek (2009)
24.  Harry Potter
25.  The Matrix
26.  Taken
27.  American Pie 
28.  X-Men
29.  Scream 
30.  Men In Black