About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Be Renewed

“Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will,” (Romans 12:2).

Sometimes the demands of life can really drain you. When things are difficult it can rob you of the joy you have in life. Are you in need of a new beginning? If so, turn your heart toward God in prayer. Are you worried? Take time to read God’s Word. Are you weak? Then call upon your fellow believers for support. Are you spiritually depressed? Then call upon Christ to renew your joy. Even on your darkest day, you can take comfort that God has the power to renew your spirit and your life.

Max Lucado wrote, “I wish I could make it all new again; I can’t. But God can. ‘He restores my soul,’ wrote the shepherd. God doesn’t reform; He restores. He doesn’t camouflage the old; He restores the new. The Master Builder will pull out the original plan and restore it. He will restore the vigor; He will restore the energy. He will restore the hope. He will restore the soul.”

Christ said “Behold, I am making all thing new.” If you need to be renewed, restored and transformed, then come to Christ and let the Holy Spirit renew your heart, restore your soul, and transform your life.