About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Right To Life

When I’m talking to someone about abortion I’ll ask them this question, “If we only allowed abortions in cases of rape and incest and to protect the life of the mother, would you agree with it?” Most of the time people do. Most people feel that if the mother’s life is in jeopardy and the only option is abortion, then it is okay to do. I agree with this logic and in reality it happens very rarely. People also don’t want to force someone to have a baby if they were raped or the victim of incest. I don’t agree with ending a life of an innocent baby because of the act of an evil person, but it too is so rare that this happens I’ll make an exception. If we could just stop abortions as a form of birth control we would stop 90% or more of all abortions. If the Right-to-Life and the Republican Party would take this stand, then they would gain 10% or more of support. Let us fight the fight we can win, so we can save the most lives possible.