About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Questions

What ever happen to all those “shovel ready” jobs?

Why is it when the government told workers in Washington during the blizzard that all non-essential workers needed to not come work no one showed up?

If there are so many non-essential workers, why do we need them in the first place?

Isn’t every member of Congress and the White House really non-essential?

If the government shuts down and no one notices does the government really matter?

If Republicans and Democrats are all the same, then why do all the Republicans vote “No” on every Democrat policy?

Doesn’t global climate change with every season?

Where is all the global warming, I’m cold?

When did it become evil for companies to make a profit in America?

Why do liberals hate nuclear power in America, but are okay with it in France, Iran, and North Korea?

Why is illegal to kills a bald eagle egg, but it is legal to kill a human baby in the womb?

Why is it my job to pay for your birth control?

Whatever happened to respecting the justice system?

Why is our tax code so complicated?

What ever happened to Americans being the most respected people in the world?

Why are Republicans so afraid to stand up for what they believe?

What every happened to the Golden Rule?

If I have an opinion and no one really cares, does it really matter?