About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Omni-God

Our God is Omnipresent. Omnipresent is defined as being present in all places at the same time. Our God is here and everywhere at all times. He is not watching us from a distance. If you were sitting in a tree, omnipresence says that God is present with you. When you are in your car, He is with you. He is with you now. You cannot sin without sinning in the presence of God. Because God is omnipresent, the person who is alone or lonely can take comfort that God is there. Many prisoners of war and hostages, who have spent many years isolated, have reported that knowing that God was present sustained their faith.

Our God is Omniscient. Omniscient is defined as knowing all things. Our God knows all, even our thoughts. His thoughts are higher and greater than our thoughts. God knows both the actual and possible. He know what has happened and what will happen. He knows the actual outcome of an event and all the possible outcomes of an event. God knows your heart and understands your joy and your pain.

Our God is Omnipotent. Omnipotent is defined as having unlimited power or authority; all-powerful. Our God is the one and only God with unlimited power and authority. God is able to do whatever He chooses. He is creator of the world and the sustainer of life. Everything is possible with God.

If God was just omnipresent he would be everywhere, but wouldn‘t know what to do. If God was just omniscient, he would know everything, but couldn’t do anything about it. If God was just omnipotent, he would be an all powerful tyrant, because he would not be wise and he would not be were he needed to be at all times.

An Omni-God is defined as all, everywhere, unlimited. Our God knows all, is everywhere, and is limited by nothing. Our God is an Omni-god. While false gods of the Old Testament and myths only had power and authority over certain things, our God is an Omni-God.