About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Memo From God

I am God. I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need you help. If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. It will be addressed in My time, not yours. Once the matter is place into the box, do not hold onto it.
Remember I always do it right the first time, even if you don’t think so. When you don’t understand something I’m doing, don’t worry it is most likely over your head. If you don’t think something will get done in time, don’t worry I control all of time and space.
Lastly if you trust and have faith in me, things will go a lot smoother.

http://jokes.christiansunite.com/God/