About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Three Gifts

My family has a tradition of only buying three gifts for each person at Christmas. We started this first to cut down on all the stuff we would buy that we really didn’t need. The other reason is that three gifts is the number that Jesus received from the Wise Men. If three gifts were good enough for Jesus, then it is good enough for us. In a small way by doing this it helps us to remember what this season is all about. While the presents, the tree, the food, and Santa are all fun parts of Christmas, the real reason for the season is to remember the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.