About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Transgender Kids

This will be short. Kids cannot decide to change their gender. Their brains are not fully developed and their confusion on gender is mostly do to this and social pressure. Most kids if we do nothing will grow out of this confusion. Using puberty blockers, castration drugs, and surgery on children is child abuse.  

Gender dysphoria is real and people that suffer from it should be cared for and helped. The suicide rate for these people is almost 40% pre and post physical treatments with drugs or surgery. If an adult wants to change their gender with drugs or surgery that is fine as long as they are over 18 and have gotten the needed counseling to help prevent self harm.  

Transgender people shouldn't be mistreated or disrespected. They should be shown kindness and care. Children confused about their gender should be counseled and helped. The goal should always be to first help that person feel comfortable and happy with how they were born. If once they become an adult they want to take more drastic measures that is their choice as an adult.  

This isn't an easy solution, but to act like giving kids drugs or surgery is right is insane. And pretending that their isn't just male and female is to deny science. Everyone should be able to live how they want, but we can't deny facts.