About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Debate Complaint

I really don't know what everyone is complaining about with the debate.  They went after each other hard.  We got to see their real personalities and how they handle pressure.  People who say they want to know how they stand on the issues, go to their website and you can learn about all of their policy stands. 

Is the issue that you all couldn't kept up with the back and forth?  I mean I've seen worse on a reality TV show, but somehow we all follow along just fine.  Politics is a blood sport.  I want a fight.

Here is what we learned.   Trump had to debate Biden and Wallace and he didn't take crap from either.  Trump showed how he takes over any conversation.  When Biden get flustered he starts name calling and loses his place.  We also saw that he refused to tell us if he will pack the court and doesn't think ANTIFA is a problem.  We also see that the media is against Trump. 

So I liked the debate.  Did it get out of hand from time to time...yes.  But we saw passion and fire.  This is important.   And I want a president that will fight.