About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

America We Got This

Copied from a friend that posted this.


🔹Carnival Cruise line told Trump, “We can match those big Navy hospital ships with some fully staffed cruise ships.”

🔹GM & Ford said, “Hold our cars, watch this; we can make ventilators where we were making cars by next week.”

🔹Construction companies said, “Here are some masks for the medical staff & doctors.”

🔹Restaurants & schools said, “We’ve got kitchens & staff; we can feed the kids.”

🔹NHL & NBA players are writing checks to pay the arena staff during postponed seasons.

🔹Churches are holding online services & taking care of their members & community.

🔹Women & children are making homemade masks & handing out snacks to truckers.

🔹Breweries are making sanitizer out of the left-over ingredients.

🔹We thought we couldn’t live without baseball, hockey, & NASCAR, or going to beaches, restaurants, or a bar.. Instead, we’re ordering take-out to help keep businesses alive.

What they didn’t count on was America saying, “Hold my beer, watch this.”

I think a Japanese Admiral in the middle of the Pacific said it best in 1941: “I think we have awakened a sleeping giant.”

Give us a little more time & we will be doing much better! Stop listening to the hysterical media. 

We are one nation, under God.

Author unknown