About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Ant-Man and the Wasp.

This movie is just as good as the first Ant-Man.  It is an example of how Marvel is really good at being very consistent in their movies.  One thing I liked about this movie is that it didn't try to be bigger than it needed to be.  I think it will play into the next Avengers movie.  But this movie is very much about family.  This is an enjoyable movie, that is funny, lighthearted, action packed, and sentimental.  Another win for the MCU.