About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 66

I will shout joyful praises to you God. I will sing about the glory of your name! I will tell the world how glorious you are, how awesome are your deeds!  I will worship you; I will sing your praises, shouting your name in glorious songs. I see what you have done God, what awesome miracles you perform.  For by your great power you rule forever. You watch every movement of my life. I will bless you my God and loudly sing your praises. My life is in your hands, and you keep my feet from stumbling. You have tested me, O God; you have purified me like silver. I have went through fire and flood, but you brought me to a place of great abundance. Now I come to your Temple to fulfill the vows I have made to you— Come and listen, for I fear you God, and I will tell everyone what you have done for me. I cry out to you for help, praising you as I speak. I confess the sins in my heart, so please Lord listen to my prayers. Paid attention to my prayer. I praise you God, for you did not ignore my prayers or withdraw your unfailing love from me.  Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 66:1‭-‬5‭, ‬7‭-‬10‭, ‬12‭-‬13‭, ‬16‭-‬20 NLT.