About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

The Case for Christ

This is an interesting movie for a Christian film as it is based on a true story and for the most part doesn't become preachy.  It tells the story of an atheist journalist who tries to prove the resurrection of Christ is a lie.  He is a very successful journalist that does a tremendous amount of background and research.  At the same time he is working on a story of police corruption that sends an innocent man to jail.  His wife is the one who first becomes a Christian and he wants to convince her she is wrong.  It is scary to see how close this came to destroying their marriage.  But what we see is a man follow the facts about Christ and then write one of the best books ever on the proof of the resurrection "The Case for Christ."  The movie gets a little corny during the end, but overall it has funny moments, emotional moments, and enlightened moments.  It is well acted and you do feel like you are watching something from the early 80's.  Overall a good movie with a good message.