About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 47

I will shout to you God with joyful praise! For you Lord Most High are awesome. You are the great King of all the earth. You have ascended with a mighty shout. You Lord have ascended with trumpets blaring. I will sing praises to you God, I will sing praises; I will sing praises to my King, I will sing praises! For you God are the King over all the earth. I will praise you with a song. God you reign above the nations, sitting on your holy throne.  For all the kings of the earth belong to you, God. You are highly honored everywhere. Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 47:1‭-‬2‭, ‬5‭-‬9 NLT.