About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 48

How great are you Lord, how deserving of praise.  Your city is high and magnificent; the whole earth rejoices!  I have heard of your city’s glory and someday I will see it. It is the city of my God; you will make it safe forever. O God, I meditate on your unfailing love as I worship you. As your name deserves, O God, you will be praised to the ends of the earth. Your strong right hand is filled with victory. I will rejoice.  I am glad because of your justice. For that is what you are like. You are my God forever and ever, and will guide me until I die.  Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 48:1‭-‬2‭, ‬8‭-‬11‭, ‬14 NLT.