About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 55

Listen to my prayer, O God. Do not ignore my cry for help! Please listen and answer me, for I am overwhelmed by my troubles. My heart pounds in my chest. The terror of death assaults me. Fear and trembling overwhelm me, and I can’t stop shaking. Oh, that I had wings like a dove; then I would fly away and rest! I would fly far away to the quiet of the wilderness. How quickly I would escape— far from this wild storm of hatred. But I will call on you God, and you will rescue me. Morning, noon, and night I cry out in my distress, and you hear my voice. God, you have ruled forever, will hear me. You will not permit me to slip and fall. But you, O God, I am trusting you to save me.  Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 55:1‭-‬2‭, ‬4‭-‬8‭, ‬16‭-‬17‭, ‬19‭, ‬22‭-‬23 NLT.